Friday, September 30, 2011

"On Fire": Praying. IN DETAIL.

"His Spirit inhabits even the smallest details of marriage."---Malachi 2:14(Message) 

"We think in generalities, but we live in detail."---Alfred North Whitehead


This won't be too terribly long.

In preparation for this new year that I am embracing, something that I am giving back to Adonai is my time. For those of you on the devotional list, you may have peeped that one revelation from the "Because...You're Worth It" message is that doing things that are worthless is doing things that are impractical.

This "On Fire" mission has *much worth*; however, I have to make sure that I am accountable, fully, to Adonai in what I do with it. Therefore, I may not be *as available* as I used to be in the inbox. There are simply not enough hours in the day. However, I will respond *as led* (Luke 12:12). It would be foolish and spiritually irresponsible not to.

The segue on this is that I have been a full believer for a long time now that one should pray *in detail*. That people who don't often avoid it not due to *conviction* but *fear* that if they come to the Lord with the *specific aspects* of their lives, they may not like the answers that they get. Personally, I'm like, "The sooner I get a 'yes', I can prepare and the sooner I get a 'no', I can release." And so, if you have *specific prayer requests*, please send them to missnosipho@gmail.com. I will place them in the prayer book that the Divine Spirit and I have been chatting it up about for a couple of weeks now.

A book, that, it must be time to fill up because today, from a spiritual sistah, I received a fresh new journal, unexpectedly. I'm not even the "pink kind of girl" and yet, I'm big on symbolism. Pink represents love and romance, caring and tenderness, *acceptance and calm*. ALL OF WHICH, I BELIEVE, EMBODIES THE MISSION AND PURPOSE OF THIS SITE!

I have some people with the Gift of Intercession in my personal space. *I know what the power of prayer can do*. Oftentimes, more than anything else, it's the *absolute best thing* that we can offer to another person (James 5:16). If we do it from a righteous place. If we pray without ceasing (I Thessalonians 5:17). And so, "On Fire" sistahs, as I await to see what other messages the Lord will share on this blog, in the meantime, I look forward to receiving your requests. And even to those, I will respond *as led*.

Just as I told someone today, I sense that this is gonna be a *very* "Get some popcorn and watch what happens" season. To all who are willing. To receive. What Adonai has. In his time. In *each and every detail* of their lives.

Ahavah Shalom,

SRW

No comments:

Post a Comment