Saturday, March 10, 2012

An Ounce of Prevention: "What ORIANA Wishes She Knew as a Single Woman Before Marriage"

"If I could do marriage all over again, one thing that I wish I knew as a single woman is that the man designed to be my soul mate is resting at the center of God's will, so in seeking a closer relationship with God, I will be led to him. When I was single, I was 'looking' for my man, and thought that if I found what 'eye' thought was a good 'God- fearing' man, he would naturally lead in a righteous and holy manner, to which I would easily submit. What I understand now is that in order to properly serve, help and submit to my husband, I must first know the Most High intimately and personally, and then willingly submit to the Creator's will for my life.---Oriana (37)

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooh, this is so good! I especially like the part where she mentioned "what 'eye' thought was a good 'God- fearing' man". 'Eye' have had that problem as well! Help us, Jesus! ;)

    ReplyDelete