Monday, July 2, 2012

"On Fire": QUOTE OF THE DAY






I was just telling a loved one yesterday that needy chicks freak guys out. And since the Word says it's *God* who supplies *all of our needs* (Philippians 4:19), if we're in a relationship that is based *solely* on need and we're still *in need*, then there's a *huge chance* that *God* did not *supply* the guy...*we took it upon ourselves to pick him*.

"I know that whatever God does, it shall be forever. Nothing can be added to it, and nothing taken from it. God does it, that men should fear before Him."---Ecclesiastes 3:14(NKJV)

Just sayin'.

SRW

1 comment:

  1. Amen to that!
    Shellie, my name Julita and I work at a small Christian College on the East Coast. I was able to lead a group Sista Circle and we read through your book Pure Heart this past semester. The members of Sista Circle wanted me to ask if you would be interested in coming and speaking at our school. Could I possibly be in touch with you via email or phone? Feel free to respond back to me on my blog. Thank you for your time.

    ReplyDelete