Friday, August 24, 2012

"On Fire": VIDEO OF THE WEEK

Yeah. Well. ;-)

You can thank my dental hygienist who *insisted* that I watch this today. She said it was going to make me cry. It didn't do that (although I can certainly understand why it would move some), but what it did do is make me think. These two people are only friends and what you're about to watch is an audition for a talent competition, but I encourage you to look a bit deeper. In the spirit realm, I think this is what a marriage is supposed to look like. Charlotte helps to bring out the best in her friend and Jonathan doesn't settle for moving through (this part of his) life without her. And together, they surprise you. Beautiful:


It really is...a great spiritual lesson wrapped up in a British talent show.

tmm,

SRW

No comments:

Post a Comment