Thursday, January 3, 2013

"On Fire": QUOTE OF THE DAY





While recently reading an excerpt of an interview with Anne Hathaway, I found myself liking this:

"'I took my trust out for a ridiculous joyride with him,' Hathaway, 30, told the magazine for its February issue of falling for Shulman, 31.
 

'It was scary. But as the days wore on it kept getting better and better. I found that the love I found for him made me more trusting of everyone, and the more I started to see who I had become.'

Since marrying in Big Sur, Calif., in September, Hathaway says she's as happy as ever.
 

'He walks into a room, and I light up. I can't help it,' says the Golden Globe nominee."

Trusting him caused her to trust others which changed her into a better person. Brilliant. Reminds me of another quote that I really dig:



Amen!


tmm,

SRW


No comments:

Post a Comment