Wednesday, April 17, 2013

An Ounce of Prevention: "Devon Franklin and Meagan Good Speak on How and Why They Remained Celibate Prior to Marriage"

http://25.media.tumblr.com/cc66e79d3c7c2cad3c384f48284e37f2/tumblr_mfnue25zoe1rpuaa6o1_500.jpg 

So...

I'm actually finishing up a deadline and "happened upon this" (Proverbs 16:33-AMP). Good stuff, Mr. and Mrs. Franklin.

Per Mr. Franklin: "The desire for peace and harmony was also a part of the motivator [for being abstinent until marriage]. The other piece of it was this: 'If for some reason, my disobedience were to disqualify me from God's purpose on my life, would the activity that I was engaging in be worth it?'"

Per Mrs. Franklin: "God blessed me with someone who was celibate way before I got there." (Hope y'all heard that ladies!)

Pass the video along:


tmm,

SRW

No comments:

Post a Comment