Thursday, March 20, 2014

"On Fire": Someone Asked Me How Do You Know 'He's' the One and...

http://lovequotesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/life-love-quotes-008.png

So...

In the search to answer the question of how do you know if someone's *the one*.

Well...

A throwback came to my mind this morning. If you can sing (or play-LOL) this for a man and sincerely mean it...you're definitely onto something. (Gotta love it when the Holy Spirit plays an old jam in your head!) Just make sure you don't edit the lyrics on your quest. (Oh and y'all know I'm not big on "Prince Charming"-Proverbs 31:30-but we'll let it pass in this instance-wink-)




It's the only explanation 
To the question at hand 
Like years of pain 
Gone away in a single day 
There's nothing that compares 
To the way you make me feel inside 
And I'm so glad you're my 

Prince charming, my angel 
My king and my friend 
My lover, my one He is, he is 
The beat in my heart 
The kiss on my lips 
My lover, my one 
He is, he is 

They could take away the money 
My fortune and fame 
But as long as you stay here with me I would be okay 
I look at you and I see me 
Just reflections of the love you made with me 
And I'm so glad you want to be my 

Prince charming, my angel 
My king and my friend 
My lover, my one He is, he is 
The beat in my heart 
The kiss on my lips My lover, my one 
He is, he is 

My sun, my shine My heart, my mind 
He is everything I need 
I gotta love you like no one has ever loved before 
I gotta give you what you gave me, baby, so much more 
I wanna take it fast, but I wanna take it slow 
Addicted to your love and I can't let go 

Prince charming, my angel 
My king and my friend 
My lover, my one He is, he is 
The beat in my heart 
The kiss on my lips 
My lover, my one 
Oh, he is 

Prince charming, my angel 
My king and my friend 
My lover, my one 
He is, he is 
The beat in my heart 
The kiss on my lips 
My lover, my one He is, he is 

Prince charming, my angel 
My king and my friend 
My lover, my one 
He is, he is 
The beat in my heart 
The kiss on my lips 
My lover, my one 
He is, he is

'Nuf said, chile...

Luxuriant,

SRW

No comments:

Post a Comment