Friday, May 2, 2014

An Ounce of Prevention: (VIDEOS) 'How Do You Know Someone Is "The One"' AND 'Why You Should Date Someone'

http://25.media.tumblr.com/dcd81a9b4b1aa067aa1826f02ac4e937/tumblr_mg5uzkerlM1rr4q9to1_500.jpg

Yeah...

Jeff works with us at X3Church from time to time and yes, I dig his views on certain things. However today, I am sharing three of his videos and here's why. The first one addresses Jeff's views on how do you know you've found "the one". The second is his wedding video and I dig how happy and silly *and light* he and his helper were. The third is what really caused me to smile. Jeff has gone from doing videos on his own to doing them along with his wife. When two people are focused on building the kingdom, it is one of the most powerful testaments that there could ever been to marriage.

That said...

Although I'm not 100 percent with Jeff on his personal resolve about "the one" in the first video (mostly because I do believe/discern that God has "better than good and best than better" for you in mind), I will cosign on the fact that you can be happily married to several different people on this planet. It's about prayerfully choosing *which path* is God's best ideal for you. Each person results in a different path. Also, I wouldn't say "pick whoever you want". God is into the details (Ecclesiastes 3:14). Just make sure you're more interested in *his details* than your own. God sees beyond right now. However, I do like that Jeff's speaking about not making a person a God in a marriage. Amen!

Anyway...

I hope that each video gives you something to think about. And when it comes to marriage, also aspire to...an expansion in your own purpose and ministry.


How Do You Know Someone Is "The One"


Wedding Video


Why Should You Date Someone? (I really like how they say "Dating with a vision...")


Good seed. Good ground.

Oh and here's the link to Alyssa's book that her hubby references at the end of the third video: BOOK.

Luxuriant,

SRW

No comments:

Post a Comment