Thursday, June 19, 2014

An Ounce of Prevention: (VIDEO) 'The Order of Eden'

 http://izquotes.com/quotes-pictures/quote-a-good-husband-be-the-best-sort-of-plaster-for-to-cure-a-young-woman-s-ailments-moliere-317833.jpg

Yeah...

I've been a fan of Dr. Monroe for a while. For some reason, he's been catching my attention courtship these past couple of days. He got me on this video when he said  "A woman should meet you in the presence of God." ALL OF IT IS GOOD THOUGH. It's well worth eight minutes. Especially when it comes to standard setting.


Amen! Shoot, I just said in a devotional earlier this week, it's not good for a MAN to be alone. A BOY needs to be, though. (So does a girl!-Matthew 19:11-12-Message) Anyway, I hope this puts a smile on your face as it did mine.

Luxuriant,

SRW

No comments:

Post a Comment