Thursday, October 2, 2014

"On Fire": (VIDEO) Every Woman Should Be *One Man's* 'O.I.A.M.'

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/57/c8/25/57c825d16ced0f79568b05531f533b99.jpg

This post...

Serves two purposes. Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE my brother!!! So, as he debuts his video in the southern part of the Motherland today, I'm doing my part to share it here in the US of A.
Plus, the message is one that all women should hold out to hear a man say. It's basically Ziyon's version of this:

"And the Lord God caused a deep sleep to fall on Adam, and he slept; and He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh in its place. Then the rib which the Lord God had taken from man He made into a woman, and He brought her to the man.

And Adam said: 'This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.'"---Genesis 2:21-23(NKJV)

Enjoy!




Luxuriant,

SRW

No comments:

Post a Comment