Thursday, October 9, 2014

"On Fire": (VIDEO) If Your Relationship Isn't Bringing Out the BEST IN YOU...

https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5336/7086257827_b007a683bf.jpg

Boy...

Girlfriends is preaching this week. (LOL)

I want to say that I've actually posted this before. Yet it's still worth throwing up as a reminder that if you find yourself losing who you truly are in order to make your relationship work, as the lead quote says *yes, you are in the wrong relationship* (or in it at the right time because you need some time alone to strengthen your self-esteem).

That said...

Watch the entire episode if you please but to get the gist, scroll up to 15:30. It's got some pretty profound points in it:



"I love you. I just don't like who I am with you."

Hmph. The shot heard around the world of so many divorce courts, I'm pretty sure. May we ALL take heed.

Luxuriant,

SRW

No comments:

Post a Comment