Wednesday, November 12, 2014

"On Fire": (VIDEO) 'Ladies, Few Things You Must Know Before Dating'

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/b0/8a/5d/b08a5d38d1a57b977525dffbd97cd7cb.jpg

I can't remember if I posted this before or not before...

It doesn't matter. The late and great Dr. Myles Munroe was truly one of my favorites and this message is one that I truly appreciate. It *sets the standard* for what a man should be and what a woman should expect in her man. It also speaks to *stepping back*, *chilling out* and *letting God* put things into their proper order (I Corinthians 14:40).

The Garden of Eden really is my favorite place in the Word---for oh so many reasons, and Joel 2:3(NKJV) is one of my favorite verses about it: "The land is like the Garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness..." I like this one too: "But blessed is the man who trusts me, God, the woman who sticks with God. They’re like trees replanted in Eden, putting down roots near the rivers— Never a worry through the hottest of summers, never dropping a leaf, serene and calm through droughts, bearing fresh fruit every season." (Jeremiah 17:7-8-Message)

So, I encourage all of you to "step into it" and embrace this roughly nine minute message.

Adam had to be a certain kind of man before his Woman was brought to him.

So does your husband. Wait for God. Wait for him. Wait for God's best. In his time.
(Acts 1:7-Message)

And in the meantime, continue to allow God to make you into who you need to be.




Luxuriant,

SRW

No comments:

Post a Comment