Monday, October 19, 2015

"On Fire": QUOTES OF THE DAY

http://img.picturequotes.com/2/17/16486/ill-wait-quote-1.jpg

life quotes for teens | Added: May 06, 2012 | Image size: 553x692px | Source: pinterest.com:

don't marry a #liar, a #narcissist and a #hypocrite:

A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her.:

-> curiano.com <- Visit Now! Collection of #Quotes, #Love Quotes, Life #Quote, Girl and Boy very true.:

for the victim of a narcissist who puts people on the back burner - "waiting for someone else to make you happy is the best way to be sad":

She needed a hero. Never wait on anyone to make you happy....you have everything you need staring back at you in the mirror ~:

cinderella never asked for a prince. she asked for a night off and a dress. Remember that a prince comes when you least expect it. keep your eyes open.:

Interrupt anxiety with gratitude.:

Collect moments, not things. Inspiring #quotes and #affirmations by Calm Down Now, an empowering mobile app for overcoming anxiety. For iOS: http://cal.ms/1mtzooS For Android: http://cal.ms/NaXUeo:

Well said well said ! I knew you bad mouthing gossiping behind me. God is watching you. - #The Good Vibe.Co:

Do Not Judge My Story:

How freeing would it be to not feel guilty about the things you “should” be doing every single second? Yes, it’s healthy to work diligently on meaningful goals, but don’t berate yourself for not doing more than you’re able to. Find your balance between activity and recovery. Learn to let go and relax when you need a break. - via: http://www.marcandangel.com/2014/03/10/30-must-dos-while-youre-young-enough-to-read-this/:

Don't worry Katie I will never forget you.  You're in my thought all the time.  One thing is if I ever have memory problems, you will will never be forgotten Katie.  I love you too much to forget you.:

Respect people who find time for you in their busy schedule, but love people who never look at their schedule when you need them.:

:

Tumblr Collection of #quotes, love quotes, best life quotes, quotations, cute life quote, and sad life #quote. You can see it in Curiano Quotes Life.:

Favorite Reminder via Humans of Joy:

Don't let small minds convince you that your dreams are too big. #dreams:

Reminds me of Mar and the NYC blank look. Stand your ground. Don't back down. Wait for it!:

Bible Verse Plaque by FreshGingerDesigns on Etsy, $15.00:

I can't think of one single solitary reason to be rude to another human being. Well, I take that back. Only if someone is being rude to you - Golden Rule.:

honesty is the best policy. i just wish more people lived by it:

Single Quotes:

I've said this all along and I'm glad other gals feel the same way. Look nice and dress up for ourselves because we DESERVE it!:

Good to remember; both ways.:

I'm Not Weird I Am Limited Edition quote poster print, Typography Posters, Home decor, Motto, Handwritten, A3 poster, words, inspirational:

Life without my lovely daughter Chevon 09/15/1989 - 04/11/2001. Life without my beautiful Desi girl 02/23/1981 - 04/11/2001.:

Love Quotes - I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands.:

One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you cannot change. Click on this image to see the biggest selection of life tips and positive quotes!:

Mmm... I thought this was a very relatable quote, and oddly enough -in my mind,- slightly characteristic of a #enfj:

This is true to an certain extent.  #true #life #quote:

Say yes to new adventures. #wisdom #affirmations:

Find a mantra; whisper it to yourself until you can feel it. | 26 Ridiculously Easy Ways To Feel Less Stressed In No Time:

Life quote - Don't miss out on something that could be amazing just because it could also be difficult. - Unknown:

The more I find myself, the more people I lose because certain people are not worth the time of day or energy.:

'When it rains look for rainbows, when its dark look for stars.' Keep holding on, look for the positives in life even when its raining inside your mind ♡ inspiring quotes just for you:

http://www.dailyhappyquotes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/happy-quotes-1658.jpg

http://thedailyquipple.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/quipple486.jpg

MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY//ENJOY YOUR NOW:

No comments:

Post a Comment