Monday, November 9, 2015

"On Fire": QUOTES OF THE DAY

http://www.quoteslo.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/the-holy-spirit-sharpfaith-sharpfaithspiration-sharptruebeauty.jpg

the world is a pllay ground to all & i do believe in sharing ** follow me:

Your happiness does not depend on someone else making your life better. Only YOU can make the changes in order for YOU to be happy. Ball is on your court!!! PICK IT UP AND RUN WITH IT!!!:

Nothing annihilates fear like the perfect love of God.:

Dating vs courting:

May we all give everyone of the doubt in what we hear.. and choose to not be the spreader of any rumors.:

A calm and serene nursery for our little boy inspired by the soft clouds crib bedding. We went with light, airy colors and stayed away from a "theme.":

For the record, child support is set by a calculation based on his earnings and child care. The court sets the amount based on this calculation formula.   She isn't a goal digger or trying to take all his money!  Just thought you should know.:

Lust has an expiration date.:

"You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book." Psalm 56:8:

How to Succeed in Losing Weight (for the right reasons) | Bonny's Oyster bed 7:

It's often all too difficult to explain ourselves, as the vast ends to our minds can hardly be put into words to ourself, so how can we be expected to enlighten others of such? What they understand, seems to be all they get. After all, we are all misunderstood half the time. -Ares Tartarus:

I need to remember this when looking for a job, so I don't settle for just anything out there!:

5 Scriptures for making decisions:

Passionately passionate.:

I can't do the whole "dating" multiple men thing, I have always been loyal to my own detriment at times. It's nice to know I have options but don't want anyone needing my time, energy or attention all the time again - at least not right now.:

The Most Dangerous Liars - Picture #Quote #download by #WOCADO:

Real femininity v. "fluff" femininity // "A lady is not frilly, flouncy, flippant, frivolous and fluff-brained, but she is gentle, she is gracious, she is godly and she is giving.":

TRUTH - Lord continue to help me every day seek your face and your will for my life. Help me to be a godly woman with A meek and humble attitude. Help me be a proverbs 31 wife showing reverence and honor to the man that you have for me. Father help my desires lineup with yours help me want what you have for me instead of what I selfishly want for me. I love you.:

Not broken:

You can't be a godly wife if you're not living a godly life- Lauren DeMoss:

 :

You have to get so sure in who you are, that no one's opinion, rejection, or bad behavior, can rock you.:

You:

Love this! I especially like the first sentence, "Women of God can never be like the women of the world.":

This is so true~ the blanket of shame is not from our Father, who sees US and not our failure.:

Marriage is the Fast Lane to Sanctification - Matt Chandler : peak313.com | Time-Warp Wife:

A must-read for Christian parents! 7 ways to build self esteem in your kids...God's way! (Psalm 139:14) http://upsidedownhomeschooling.com/7-ways-build-self-esteem-gods-way:

No comments:

Post a Comment