Friday, December 11, 2015

"On Fire": QUOTES OF THE DAY



Amen:

how modesty feels...This is so true.  Now that I wear skirts everyday, I feel lovely.:

Seek respect, without it you have nothing in a relationship.:

My journey to modesty.:

Disconnect from your phone and make some real connections instead. #letsreconnect @kindsnacks #happiness #relationships #greatist:

Quote from IS GOD SAYING HE'S THE ONE?: Hearing from Heaven about That Man in Your Life ~ For a free sample of this Christian book, click this link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007JWCPS2 ~ #single:

Godly dating:



"You'll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success if found in your daily routine." - John C. Maxwell:

Working on myself this New Year.  I will leave my love story up to God.  He knows what is best for me. In Jesus Christ name Amen!:

Catshy Crafts // Inspiring Quote // Feel Awkward // Try Something New // Brian Tracy // catshycrafts.com/blog:

Yes to this. Close doors that no longer lead somewhere. They no longer lead anywhere but to pure emptiness.:

Men , women don't need a knight in shinning armor . They need a man covered in the full armor of God:

.:

If you're a godly young woman with a desire for marriage, I encourage you to find the proper balance. Don't chase guys down. Don't manipulate things to get what you want. Don't pursue guys. Simply make yourself available and leave the rest to God.:

Tiffany ♤ Rashell:

What a godly man looks like.:

Never settle.:

The man I desire for myself! I pray about him every night! mwordsandthechristianwoman.com:

I'm still looking, but I am most certainly gaining ground for the first time in my life.:

Have the highest standard for your future husbands relationship with God.:

 :

Wil je iets bereiken dat nog niet eerder -op deze manier- gedaan is? Ben dan bereid om zelf de weg te creëren. #ennuaandeslag:

Try something new. Feel the fear and do it anyway.:

Hello Week.:

 :

No comments:

Post a Comment