Saturday, January 9, 2016

An Ounce of Prevention: (VIDEO) 'Worth the Wait': A Spoken Word Offering

http://img.picturequotes.com/2/82/81755/you-are-the-woman-that-some-guy-is-praying-for-quote-1.jpg


She's not just mine. She's me.
I'm trying to marry you not just date you.
I want us to build a legacy through your pregnancy.
Your body is a temple and so through that temple, I will worship him. (After marriage)
(Our marriage) is a beautiful beginning of a display of the gospel.
I want you to be my wife, my best friend, my prayer partner and my baby mama.

But more than you being worth the wait, Christ is worth our submission.
He gave his body on the cross so that you wouldn't have to give your body in the bed.
Girl, we're not getting under covers until we are under covenant.


Yeah,

These are just some of the lines that are in a spoken word piece that the Spirit led me to in the wee hours (Psalm 46:5) this Sabbath morning. Why settle for a man who is not in relationship with God? He can't love you even close to the way a man who truly loves the Lord (John 14:15) can. And will.




Proverbs 12:4,

SRW

No comments:

Post a Comment