Sunday, January 31, 2016

"On Fire": QUOTES OF THE DAY

http://41.media.tumblr.com/f2261821abaa63d7987c8d8c843949b3/tumblr_ngukr3tyT51ssb2oao1_500.jpg



Top 45 Motivational Quotes | Quotes Words Sayings:

Today is the future I created yesterday. So let's make it count! :):

Quote of the Week, how does the truth help us find out who we are?  #Divorce http://www.lisathomsonlive.com/quote-of-the-week-5/:

I'm not a backup plan and definitely not a second choice!:

'Child of god'...a male god, notoriously hostile to the feminine,and very much worried about everyone's sex parts.:

| QUOTES | an interesting quote for today while reflecting on a world built on memory. Thinking & loving you mom - the words that remind me how every moment counts. I never thought that to look forward was though celebrating the moments we can look back. #alzeimers-awareness-campaign #quotes:
Why Modesty & Other Thoughts on Beauty - by Single Young Christian Mom blogger:




I will never be afraid to reveal that I am a Christian, a follower of Jesus Christ.:

To My Future Husband:

Like who isnt allowed to talk to your EX, 3 YEARS after it ended...sigh:

An Open Letter to My Future Husband...I'm Not Waiting for You | Reckless Abandonment:

Id love this...I never had this to look up too, it would be great to be that inspiration for my future children.:

Quite Women Co. (@quitewomenco) • Instagram photos and videos:

The Three C's for Single Christian Women:


Psychologist Diary: 10 inspiring quotes about healthy and strong relationship:

Praying this for my daughters' future husbands ❤:

10 Inspirational Quotes from Rumi:

It's not about the numbers my friends.:

be-fearless-quote:

So true. Finally at peace knowing I've continued to do the right thing.:

Teddy Roosevelt

And things are being removed because I'm finally listening to God.   I have seen way more than I ever wanted to but God knew I would never have accepted any of it if I hadn't seen it for myself.   Even then it has taken me a long time to process and accept what I have seen.   But God will see me through and He will bring the right man to me.:

A well-tailored suit is to women what lingerie is to men.:

exactly the type of man i have no interest in:

No comments:

Post a Comment