Monday, March 14, 2016

"On Fire": QUOTES OF THE DAY

http://www.relatably.com/q/img/inspirational-marriage-quotes-from-the-bible/fierce_marriage_i_do_cherish_you_strong_marriage.jpg

Truth. So many Christians have no 'personal relationship' with Christ!!! If you don't...don't expect HIM to work in your life!!:

One day I'll find the right one but I'm in no hurry. For now I'm going to take time to take care of me and love myself. He will come when the time is right. And when that happens I will be ready:

Free Printable from { Lil' Luna } "Never give up what you want most, for what you want today." ~Neal A Maxwell:

You're never to old... nor too young... this moment is the perfect time to set a new goal & have a lot of wonderful dreams.:

Bits of Truth... all quotes - Motivation - Inspriation - Success:

Young Women values with Disney Princess themes- Rapunzel for Divine Nature:

This is so true I never have to worry every again as iv found My soul soulmate my Mr perfect n soon to be my husband x:

keep on dreaming on dreaming even if it breaks your heart | Eli Young Band #quote:

People don't understand why I let go so easily! When you know your heart is in the right place...:

The flower doesnt dream of the bee, it blossoms and the bee comes. #relations #independence #dreams:

I hate being a pear shape, but at least if I eat better and get fit, I won't be so big on the bottom.:

Self talk is a great and yet hard way to reprogram our thoughts in order to obliterate our toxic mother's accusatory and abusive voice from our minds ... talking to ourselves like we are loveable is not easy task, but it is the key to healing.:

Here are 5 Amy Poehler quotes. She's funny, she's a Smart Girl and she's doing some good by encouraging others to be involved in the world they live in.:


Inspirational Quote about Life, Love, Relationships and Fitness - visit us at InspirationalQuotesGazette.com for the best inspirational quotes!:

https://41.media.tumblr.com/86c69bd6ab46ac97d0e792412fb9123b/tumblr_nslytz1w421tv8nwjo1_500.jpg

the quote, "if its not easy then it's not meant to be' applies only to relationships not life goals....:

Narcissists Force Co-Dependent Relationships | After Narcissistic Abuse:

I aspire to be a giver, a giver of love, a give of good vibes and a giver of strength.:

Everyone has moments of uncertainty, even Tony award-winners. | Tony Award-Winner Jessie Mueller's Advice For Young Performers:

We are defined by our actions towards others; not others' actions towards us.:

free-quote-printable-word-art-lds-inspirational-20 This could be my fav quote for 2015.:

True. Because of Jesus, I don't trust men. Or religion. Or anyone who strongly believes in a man in the sky.:



Even small steps in the right direction add up over time:

Signs If You Are In A Karmic Relationship:

No comments:

Post a Comment