Wednesday, April 13, 2016

An Ounce of Prevention: (VIDEO) 'Living Out God's Design for Marriage'

Very married.:

You know what I really like about this quote?

It translates as "Unless I can be married to the right person, the right way, for the rest of my life, I need to be single." I wholeheartedly agree! And that's what this blog strives to do. Offer up insight about what marital covenant is *and* what it requires.

So, I wanted to share a video on marriage from a couple that I really appreciate. Pay attention to how the wife speaks of what it was like to learn how to be a *true helper* (Genesis 2:18). I really liked it went she said "God gave me the courage to love him well."

Definitely some great food for thought...and a true ounce of prevention!



Proverbs 12:4,

SRW

No comments:

Post a Comment