Wednesday, May 11, 2016

"On Fire": (VIDEO) Pay Attention to the 'COINCIDENCES'



I come across *a lot* of information...

And a lot of it is good. Yet as someone who has been called a signs-and-wonders-child by my mother ever since I was young (and I have no problem with it; that's what Daniel was!--Daniel 4:2-3), I really pay close attention to things that are like dots connecting to make an amazing story.

Such is the case with one of the best---if not *the best*---adoption story I've heard. Talk about there being no coincidences! Or as one man once said, talk about "Coincidences being God's way of remaining anonymous"!

I believe I've shared before that I adore the John Piper quote that says "God is always doing 10,000 things in your life, and you may be aware of three of them." This 20+ year testimony has one "coincidence" that starts off seeming small but becomes HUGE by the end. Chills-up-and-down huge!

So take roughly 14 minutes to check it out and then take out your smartphone or even better a pen and paper. Think about some commonalities that have ran through your own life. Not toxic patterns (although that's worth pondering for another set of reasons!--Proverbs 4:26). No, think about things that keep occurring or instances that continue to happen. They may be guideposts in your life to let you know that some things are coming together in some truly special and significant ways.

Just ask Chloe...and her parents!




Proverbs 12:4,

SRW

No comments:

Post a Comment