Saturday, August 6, 2016

"On Fire": QUOTES OF THE DAY

“Up tight” and biblical Christianity just don’t go together. God created. It was very good. If we would just read our Bibles, the world has absolutely nothing to teach Christians about the way of a man with a maid.When You're Busy Loving Each Other There's Less Time for Temptation" MatthewLJacobson.com:

Quite Women Co. : Photo:

So true. Live closer to HIS WORD, as HE guides and directs.:

"Don’t become so well-adjusted to your culture that you fit into it without even thinking. Instead, fix your attention on God. You’ll be changed from the inside out. Readily recognize what he wants from you, and quickly respond to it. Unlike the culture around you, always dragging you down to its level of immaturity, God brings the best out of you, develops well-formed maturity in you." - Romans 12:1-2:

Sunsets are proof that endings can often be...:

Girls! Stay strong and Be tough! We run the world!:

pinterest; priyasheth2359:

Christian Woman Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter:

Inspirational quotes for career women.:

#Success #Quotes Chase Your Dreams @styleestate:

❥ Love the Lord with all your heart and He will bring you a man who will love you the same as He does. ~As the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, so shall your God rejoice over you. Isaiah 62:5:

Know that you can start late, look different, be uncertain and still succeed:

Mkay this is an unbelievable quote for our future husbands to read one day in a letter we write them now. They were worth it. And they will love to know that.:

“Perhaps the same bird echoed through both of us yesterday, separate, in the evening.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke.:

Jealousy is a form of hatred built upon insecurity Picture Quote #1:

I'm 22 and never been in a serious relationship. Chasing after guys I liked was a mistake because all failed and just made me see how much I need God. I'm actually glad that I'm waiting for God's timing and praying for this guy who God told him that I'm the one. Maybe it isn't the right time but I'm being prepared. Every day through tears and joys and stress, God knows. And whoever he is, I thank God he prays for me. I'm right here. ❤️ -Kristen Grace :):

Visit the Fit Kid Rich Kid website to get motivated and inspired. #quote #motivation #inspiration:

if it doesn't serve you well... lose it. quotes. wisdom. advice. life lessons.:

This is the hardest thing. You can love friends. You can see the potential they have. You can KNOW there is good IN them, but it means NOTHING if they can't be secure enough to know it themselves. It's like trying to rescue a drowning person, but you know they're going to drown you both if you jump in to try to save them...so you keep throwing life preservers out hoping they'll get a grip and let you help without pulling you under too...sigh.:

Baby, you don't have to go back to the beginning. Start from right now and move forward with me. I promise - you aren't meant to be numb and alone the rest of your life. You are meant to have joy and happiness with me! Please soften your heart. ILY.:

»The most complicated skill is to be simple« #quotes:

Free Brush Lettered Quote - www.randomolive.com:

100+ Motivational Quotes On Dream, Goal And Future:

Just because she has high standards doesn't mean she’s high maintenance. Don’t confuse the two. - Steve Maraboli:

"Siempre me hizo feliz todas esas madrugadas. El contacto con los ojos que amo. Siempre será el que está".:

He calls me beautiful like it's my name... <3 Husband:

I am not a second fucking choice, nor will I be treated like one. Fuck me over, and you are dead to me.:

Opportunity+controls+your+loyalty+quotes+quote+loyalty+instagram+instagram+quotes+opportunity:

Pay close attention to the people who don't clap when you win.:

The deceiver has no shame, they will tell you that you are imagining things and that you are crazy for accusing them, thus making themselves the victim of a perceived madness. Don't be deceived they like to turn the tables, if you're feeling it then it's because it'sprobably true!:

No comments:

Post a Comment