Sunday, August 21, 2016

"On Fire": QUOTES OF THE DAY





Steve Harvey Quotes -Dating Advice- Get some more Stev-spo at redbookmag.com.:

Man of God... love her like Christ ♥:

This quote courtesy of @Pinstamatic (http://pinstamatic.com):

Question: "What does the Bible say about dating / courting?"   Answer: Although the words “courtship” and “dating” are not found in the Bible, we are given some principles that Christians are to go by during the time before marriage. The first is that we must separate from the world's view on dating because God's way contradicts the world's (2 Peter 2:20).:

"I want to show up on my wedding day not worried about the dress or the flowers, but ready to lay my life down so that Tyler and I can one life together." A Ready Heart Bible Study:

The word "Submission" used to be on my "least favorite" list until I learned it's true Godly meaning which has lent itself to total strength in my marriage over the years.  This blog by Lisa Bevere is one of the most incredibly well-written explanations I've read and thought that I would share!:

Love Notes To My Future Husband #17: Dear Future Husband, It's gonna be worth the wait. Love, Your Future Wife:

Start your Relationship this way... Not just a Christian Guy....... A GODLY MAN!!!!!:

Pray for your future husband. Pray for him to grow in God's word and to be a man of God!:

Courtship vs Dating [more at pinterest.com/eventsbygab]:

All the time ...for every single thing ...specially ask for lots of blessings...lots:
Use this ultimate list of biblical prayers for Christian marriage to ask God's blessing on your marriage.:


Pinterest - it's scary how well you know me. Wow, wow, wow. Great recommendation.:

Dear future husband.:

Yes! Be with someone who thanks God for you ❤:

To start out as friends and build a relationship with a foundation is a beautiful thing. A Modern Day Boaz (courtesy of @Pinstamatic http://pinstamatic.com):

"A godly girl honors her future husband and remains faithful to him even before she knows him.":

I can't love my husband for who he will become when I am not loving him where he is right now. I gotta do my job, allow God to do His! :):

[F. Scott Fitzgerald]:

"It doesn't matter how committed and unwavering your boyfriend’s promises of love are to you, until you are his wife, he doesn’t get husband privileges." -GirlDefined:

"Dear future husband, I'm getting real tired of this hide and seek game, I think it's about time you find me.":

Dressing modestly doesn't mean you're ashamed of your body. Modesty is simply you valuing what has value.:

Our husbands need us to ride beside them in battle anytime they come under attack.:

Dear Future Husband, I'm trying to guard my heart with everything I have. Love, Your Future Wife (When I am waiting on you to come sweep me off my feet lol):

Proverbs 31:30 "Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord , she shall be praised.":

Godly Dating 101 : Photo:

Every single detail? Not necessary; 'some' mystery in certain mundane areas would suffice, ha. But I do like the 'pay attention' point. As a friend once said, "The courtship begins after the marriage." (Polish proverb, a good marriage.):

Save Yourself By Sheena Sharma #love #loveinspo #inspo:

// Christian quote dating relationships purity abstinence teen young women inspirational faith Jesus Christ:

No comments:

Post a Comment