Tuesday, November 29, 2016

"On Fire": QUOTES OF THE DAY

You are a grown woman and you should take on that role with purpose and determination.:

Christian dating:

#Soulmate #Godly #relationship:

100 Inspirational and Motivational Quotes of All Time! (38):

Thank you Lord for shutting that door and giving me peace. I finally see why I had to let that go. The light cannot shine in darkness! I am not going to go back to a life of confusion and sin. It's perfectly clear to me now..I have a better understanding of how you take care of your children. Thank you Jesus.:

Marry someone who makes you fall in love with God every single day:

Great one by my buddy @wealthy_vibes. It's these days that define us! Follow…:

How much of life do we miss by waiting to see the rainbow before thanking God for the rain? -Dieter F. Uchtdorf:


God Sends the Storm to Show He Is the Only Shelter - Inspirations:

Surround yourself with likeminded believers. Read how on today’s daily devotional for women ==> godlywoodgirl.com Motivation Quote:

@quitewomenco:

I never knew how strong I was until I had to forgive someone who wasn't sorry, and accept an apology I never received.:

Come on young girls! Believe this! GODLY | Proverbs 31 Woman:

Pray Big Chalkboard Printable & Prayer Request Page - Hymns and Verses:

Heute würde ich einfach so gerne mit Dir den Abend verbringen - mich einfach nur übers Leben unterhalten - als wäre das ganz normal und alltäglich.:

If I date you, my goal is to marry you, build with you, grow with you, I'm not dating you to pass time, I see potential in you.:

Just because she has high standards doesn't mean she’s high maintenance. Don’t confuse the two. - Steve Maraboli:

Dreams and Ambition | @maryavenue7:

Totally LOVE this quote! #Truth #Quotes:

ριntєrєѕt: @αlrєadуtαkєnxσ♡:

Pinny@Kadri'Dray✨ Follow for more ʙᴀʙʏɢɪʀʟs:

I don’t do well with hints. You’re an adult. Speak your mind.

** curiano.com ** Visit Now! Collection of #Quotes, #Love Quotes, Life #Quote:

#Success #Quotes Chase Your Dreams @styleestate:

Love Notes To My Future Husband:

Nope I don't but I u on the other hand can't stop and all u can say is I'm fat Bitch please I still look better than u on my worst day....funny how u can't stop posting about me.....lmfao oh but I'm the one who needs to grow up bahahaha crazy how ur so delusional:

This Pin was discovered by Maria Paula Helmick. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest.:

Strong women don't play the victim, don't make themselves look pitiful, and don't point fingers. They stand and they deal. ~Mandy Hale.:

Have the highest standard for your future husbands relationship with God.:

It's difficult to follow your dream. It's a tragedy not to.:

No comments:

Post a Comment