Saturday, December 17, 2016

An Ounce of Prevention: (VIDEO) A Godly Man Says Things Like This Groom Did

Come on young girls! Believe this! GODLY | Proverbs 31 Woman:

It's simple and can't be repeated enough...

DON'T SETTLE.

I always like wedding videos that are God-focused, Christ-centered and Holy Spirit-led. AND ones where there appears to be so much joy and happiness. This couple's video encompasses that so well.

At the end, the groom says this to his beloved:

I vow on this day that it will always take three
And that the world will have to end before you separate from me
I vow to go to the Bible in times of need
And vow to rely on God to help us succeed
I vow to make our lives the adventure you always dreamt of
While being the hands and feet of our Father up above
I vow to love you in a way this world will not comprehend
So that we can glorify God in ways that only he can understand
So, I declare our love in front of our families and friends
That God will be the center of our relationship ‘til the very end

Wait for a man who can stand firm in his commitment to God first *and then* to you:



Beautiful. Absolutely so.

Proverbs 12:4,

SRW

No comments:

Post a Comment