Sunday, July 2, 2017

"On Fire": 'Cause Some Wedding Videos Are Too Gorgeous NOT To Share


Image result for godly marriage quotes

"The Kingdom of Heaven can be illustrated by the story of a king who prepared a great wedding feast for his son."---Matthew 22:2(NKJV)
 


Something else that I do...

Is pen for a wedding site. Today I'm going to write about how to select a stellar wedding videographer and that reminded me of a video that some of y'all may have seen before but I just did last week.

It's roughly an hour long but far more mentally beneficial than what's on TV these days.

And visually? One of the best I've probably ever seen.

(Groom towards the end): 

"All of the dreams I've had as a young boy, I feel like I'm now going to be able to fulfill them because you're right by my side."

A human translation of:

"Now the Lord God said, It is not good (sufficient, satisfactory) that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper (suitable, adapted, complementary) for him."---Genesis 2:18(AMPC)

Another reminder to NOT settle. Why should you?




His Purpose, His Presence, His Peace...

SRW

No comments:

Post a Comment